Thursday, January 28, 2016

The Beginning

Posted on December 21, 2015

This is my first blog post. I've been thinking about starting a blog for a few months now but haven't really sat down to get it started until now. Daily life is not always what I dreamed it would be. But this is my story and though it's not glamorous or all that exciting, it is me.
Daily life right now includes work, school, animals, friends, and rest. I work in a daycare and teach one year olds which is a big highlight of my life. I am in school online studying early childhood education and hope to finish by middle of 2017. I currently have one dog who's name is Thumper. He is a 10 year old, white maltese poodle mix. I also foster animals. Right now I have a foster dog and two foster cats. They make life fun and make coming home a joy because I know I'll be loved by my animals.
I never imagined this is how my life would be at age 21. I imagined myself being finished with college and into a career, possibly married and living a productive life. Instead, I'm making it through day to day and just focusing on that. Which isn't to say that it's a bad thing, just what is. I live on my own, trying to make ends meet. I am on disability due to my mental health. I do what I need to do to survive each day and some days success for me is getting out of bed. As time goes on, I hope to share more of my story with you and share my struggles ultimately for the purpose to show others that they are not alone in the daily battle that is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment