Thursday, May 27, 2021

Goodbye letter

 This is a short letter that I wrote when I was at River Oaks this past December. It seems fitting to post after recent events. 

Dear Dad,

    I'm writing this letter to say my goodbyes. I want you to know that I am letting go of my hopes of you ever changing. You have proved time and time again that you will do nothing but hurt me over and over again. You are a selfish bastard and you only care about yourself. You have pushed so many people away including my brother and you are going to end up alone. I don't need you in my life. I don't need your love or approval because it will never come. You will never meet the expectation I have for you so I'm giving them up. Goodbye  dad. I hope you burn in hell like you deserve. 

~Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment